Technical Issue!

AsperJosh has suffered a heavy impact. Every picture on every post before the Africa one has been lost due to an album online becoming corrupted.
I have almost every picture stored across 2 laptops and will slowly begin to re-upload them to my posts over a long period of time!
I will be starting from latest posts and work backwards to re-upload the pictures.
Thank you for understanding!
Joshua :'(

UPDATE - Fixed Posts
I HAVE FIXED ALL 2016 POSTS SO FAR!!!

2015 posts fixed so far:
- Tough Mudder 2015 - MCM Expo 2012 + Past Experiences - Telling People, I Have Aspergers - 5CPS - Marvel Phase Three - Attack On Titan - MCM Oct 2015 - Interstellar - Star Wars VII - Star Wars Original Trilogy - Star Wars Prequel Trilogy - Star Wars Battlefront - The Fault In Our Stars - Chronicle - Evans Night Out + Winter Wonderland 2015 -

2014 posts fixed so far:
- A Year's Progression At The Gym - 5CPS - The Land Before Time - X-Men Premier - X-Men DOFP - Halloween 2015 - Online Dating - Macbook Pro -

House MD, 3 Years Driving currently in progress.
More to be mended

Friday 24 October 2014

Marvel's "Avengers: Age of Ultron" - Teaser Trailer (OFFICIAL)

AWWW YEEEEAH! WHO'S LOOKING FORWARD TO AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON!!!

Yes Marvel fans of all ages, the hit spectacular sequel that everyone has bound to have been waiting for has at last blessed our eyes with a special teaser trailer that's left us all jaw-dropped and left us with lots of excitement and questions.

YouTube graced us yesterday with the surprise trailer of maybe the most anticipated film for 2015, Avengers: Age Of Ultron which is the hit sequel to Marvel's The Avengers.

The trailer has shown quite a lot including fight scenes, drama, conflict and the arrival of our new mechanical enemy, Ultron. Who was created by Tony but just what short-circuit screw up has led this robot to go all omnipotent?
After I watched this, thanks to my mate, Martin who posted it on my Facebook wall in the morning, I had so many questions already and am so eager to have them answered.

We all must be asking why are some characters fighting each other again especially Hulk and Iron Man (since they are buddies by the end of the first film?) And Thor is choking Tony (as if the fight in the first film wasn't brutal enough?!)
Ultron must be "pulling their strings" like his lecture about them being puppets and that he is free and there are no strings on him (I recognised those lyrics from Disney's Pinocchio) which could indicate he is the puppeteer or something and could be responsible for maniupulating the team.
We also get to witness the grand debut appearance of the twins "Quicksilver" and "Scarlet Witch" who were first seen in the secret ending to Captain America: The Winter Soldier. These two new powerful mutants won't be easy to convince plus I read on Wikipedia, that J.A.R.V.I.S (Tony Stark's A.I partner) will also be given a form known as "Vision"! Awe I wonder what that powerful being will look like.
Did my eyes decieve me but is that Andy Serkis in the trailer?! And I am glad we have more members for this film including Col. James "Rhodey" Rhodes a.k.a WarMachine/ Iron Patriot least Tony will have a pal in this film.

The trailer shows us an almost identical teaser when Avengers was released, showing us a fair amount of action and spoilers but not enough to ruin the whole plot entirely. We now see that the characters will all set off on little journeys before getting together for the party and take down this tin can baddy (who to me shares a faint resemblance to Iron Man himself...)

Honestly, this post is just a big hype reaction to seeing something special on a Thursday morning.
This little stunt will have me and many of my friends all talking, wondering and anxiously waiting for this blockbuster to hurry up and release the film already come May 2015.
This post isn't really anything special, however I will just for the little purposes, write up a little review on Avengers sometime next year just before the sequel's release so that we can all remember and watch the glory of our super buddies coming together when the world needed them most, see the sad death of a dear character (though he now stars in a great TV series featuring S.H.I.E.L.D) and watch Hulk smash.

Now, I'm off to MCM Comic-Con, this will certainly be the topic to buzz about and has most likely spread like wildfire already and everyone will be talking about it. Laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment